Homemade Geoswag/signature item - opinions?

A&CP

Okay, so we are pretty new to the Geocaching thing, but are absolutely loving it! We wanted to come up with a "signature item" that we could leave whenever we really like a cache. I didn't want it to be some generic thing that you could get at any store, and preferred something we could make - and we came up with this. We have stocked our geoswag bag with a pretty wide range of trade items, from dollar store items, all the way up to books and emergency blankets, and a couple things I would only consider trading for really super cool items (not your typical Mickey D's toy), but we wanted a trademark, if you will. I know that I would love to find something like this in a cache, but I'd like the opinion of other geocachers. We will be putting them in individual Ziploc bags with a note attached that includes our username and says that we'd love to hear what adventures these little guys and their new traveling buddies go on. What would you think if you found something like one of these little guys in a cache?

They are made of 550 cord (AKA paracord) and wooden beads. I have drawn faces on each one... some of them have funny faces, and others have different details. Every one is different and also individually numbered & we have written our username on them.

284147_10151377124081577_1740247096_n.jpg

Thank you all so much for the feedback! We'll be getting different colors as soon as we run out of what we have. They're a lot of fun to make, and definitely hoping adults & kids alike will be excited about finding them! We've made a few with square wooden beads and robot type faces... I think I'm having too much fun with this! Haha. Does anyone have their own signature items? I'd love to see what others do for theirs!

Thanks!

-A of A&CP :)

Thank you all so much for the feedback! We'll be getting different colors as soon as we run out of what we have. They're a lot of fun to make, and definitely hoping adults & kids alike will be excited about finding them! We've made a few with square wooden beads and robot type faces... I think I'm having too much fun with this! Haha. Does anyone have their own signature items? I'd love to see what others do for theirs!

Thanks!

-A of A&CP :)

Here's the one I use most often:

ae566820-efb4-4ce6-9748-b81bdadd27c0.jpg