Change Trackable Default Image

kunarion

Trackable Page -- under Trackable Options -- Upload an Image has that checkbox for making that photo default.

I believe that is the only way to do it. It seems to be relegated to only a new upload. Of course, you could upload a previously uploaded photo.....

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

Trackable Page -- under Trackable Options -- Upload an Image has that checkbox for making that photo default.

I believe that is the only way to do it. It seems to be relegated to only a new upload. Of course, you could upload a previously uploaded photo.....

That's what I'm doing, but I was kinda hoping I'd overlooked some option. :anicute:

Well I'm off to Features And Suggestions...

Edited by kunarion

If you go to the "Edit this trackable" page, under the name of the bug there's 'Bug Image' with a dropdown of previously loaded images. Select the one you want and 'Save changes' - the one you've chosen automatically becomes the default image on the trackable's page.

(It seems to for me anyway :P )

MrsB

If you go to the "Edit this trackable" page, under the name of the bug there's 'Bug Image' with a dropdown of previously loaded images. Select the one you want and 'Save changes' - the one you've chosen automatically becomes the default image on the trackable's page.

(It seems to for me anyway :P )

MrsB

Yes, that works! I'll try to remember that, the next time I need to do that. :anicute: