Can I follow caches on an I Pad

acachebox

Is there a way to follow my caches on my I Pad? I do not see an app listed for the I Pad directly. Now to carry the question a bit further the I Pad is not on my Apple account. It will be on my wife's I Pad and that I Pad does not have a phone connection just wifi.

I don't see an app in the Apple Store for the I Pad. I am using Geocaching.com on my computer and would like the same on the I Pad if possible to reduce confusion.

The other question is since this is my wife's I Pad will I have to subscribe as a new user an new membership?

She would like to follow history on the I Pad rather than the computer because I Hog it.

Edited by acachebox
I am using Geocaching.com on my computer and would like the same on the I Pad if possible to reduce confusion.

I'm on my ipad right now. I use the browser to access geocaching.com.

You can also use the geocaching iPhone app on your ipad.

Thanks that worked out fine.

I don't see an app in the Apple Store for the I Pad. I am using Geocaching.com on my computer and would like the same on the I Pad if possible to reduce confusion.

The other question is since this is my wife's I Pad will I have to subscribe as a new user an new membership?

She would like to follow history on the I Pad rather than the computer because I Hog it.

*snip* it doesn't matter whose account its under because you log in with your geocaching.com info not your apple ID

Read what I've bolded. You can use your wifes geocahcing account, your, mine, anyone's. It's just like facebook. Log out and back in.

You still have not said what you mean by following a cache...

Without a data(phone) connection an Ipad would not be very useful(as you can only view what you saved)

And you can't navigate to a geocache with the website-you need an App on your device(Phone Ipad whatever) or a GPSr to navigate to a cache.

*snip* it doesn't matter whose account its under because you log in with your geocaching.com info not your apple ID

Read what I've bolded. You can use your wifes geocahcing account, your, mine, anyone's. It's just like facebook. Log out and back in.

You still have not said what you mean by following a cache...

Without a data(phone) connection an Ipad would not be very useful(as you can only view what you saved)

And you can't navigate to a geocache with the website-you need an App on your device(Phone Ipad whatever) or a GPSr to navigate to a cache.

By follow I meant keep track of what we have done, what caches we have found, bug placed or visited. The same access i have on my computer not to be used in the field. We are using an I Phone and a Garmin 450 for that. I did not realize that it is the user ID that cost that once owned I, or she, could sign in on any device. I have just placed my first cache that's what brought this up, the following

Edited by acachebox