KML export of caches from bookmark list does not use corrected coordinates

trueff

Hello there,

exporting caches to KML from a bookmark list via the "Download Google Earth KML" link yields a list with the caches' original coordinates, not taking into account any coordinate updates that users may have done via the "correct these coordinates" links right next to the coordinates in the caches' detail pages. Same Issue with the "Show in Google Maps" link, with the additional problem there that no placemarks are shown at all then, and only clicking individual caches in the left hand navigation will show them individually (on FF 20, Mac OSX 10.8.3, see screenshot at http://screencast.com/t/fagBxMitW).

This is an issue for me as I have bookmark lists dedicated to solved mystery or multi caches, which I would like to see in a map with the final coordinates I entered for them instead of their original ones, in order to plan pick-up tours. Currently can do this only with third party tools, but think that this should work out of the box and not be too hard to implement. If a users have, for any reason, chosen to enter corrected coordinates for a cache, then that's very likely where they would like to see those caches mapped, interactively or via KML export.

Thanks for listening,

trueff/Andreas