Show ignored caches on map

Heimdall5008

Is it possible to show the ignored caches on the map?

I ignored the T5 caches in my homezone, so that they do not show up in a pocket query. So the caches also don't show up on the map. But when I look for a possible location to place a new cache myself it would be convient to see all caches in my homezone (it is difficult engough to remebmer all stations of all the multis). The only way to make the caches visible again is to delete them from the ignore list.

Yes. It would be nice the Ignore List could be turned off and on with a selection box.

One work around is to copy the PQ you created and uncheck the "Are not on my ignore list" box. Then from Your Pocket Queries page, click on the "Preview in Geoaching Map" icon found in the Preview column next to that PQ, and the map will show all of the caches in your PQ even though some are on your ignore list.

Is it possible to show the ignored caches on the map?

I ignored the T5 caches in my homezone, so that they do not show up in a pocket query. So the caches also don't show up on the map. But when I look for a possible location to place a new cache myself it would be convient to see all caches in my homezone (it is difficult engough to remebmer all stations of all the multis). The only way to make the caches visible again is to delete them from the ignore list.

Create another (basic) account just for looking at a fresh map with all caches visible. Hmmm....are premium caches included on a basic member map?

I ignored the T5 caches in my homezone, so that they do not show up in a pocket query.

Why not just use the PQ settings to exclude those caches? You can set it to only return caches where the "Terrain is [less than or equal to] [4.5]". They'll be excluded from your PQ results, but would still show on the map.

I ignored the T5 caches in my homezone, so that they do not show up in a pocket query.

Why not just use the PQ settings to exclude those caches? You can set it to only return caches where the "Terrain is [less than or equal to] [4.5]". They'll be excluded from your PQ results, but would still show on the map.

^^There is your answer.^^

Ignored MEANS >IGNORED<!

Those listings won't even show up if you look at the owner's placed caches. :o