Loading a PQ to my IPhone

acachebox

Open the geocaching app, at the bottom click on Pocket Queries. This will show you a list of your created queries, click on the one you want. This will show you list or map view, you can interchange. Upper right corner click on the "..." and choose Save to Offline List. You can now access your PQ's from the main screen by selecting "Saved" at the bottom.

Open the geocaching app, at the bottom click on Pocket Queries. This will show you a list of your created queries, click on the one you want. This will show you list or map view, you can interchange. Upper right corner click on the "..." and choose Save to Offline List. You can now access your PQ's from the main screen by selecting "Saved" at the bottom.

I made a mistake in my original post. I want to upload a PQ to my Garmin Oregon 450.

However I attempted to follow the above instructions to load a PQ to my IPhone and could not find any PQ notation on the page so failed at that point.

Once I get notification via e mail that I have a PQ it is from that point I need help. What do I do with the file to prepare it for uploading and how do I upload it.