Walking Tours in London?

Hi,

You might want to try the Lost River Fleet series by Groundhogs, now adopted by N0madgirl (GC2PP73), the virtual series by Rodz - London Rainbow Caches (GC56DD), Catastrophe, Calamity, Cataclysm series (GC5E4A) or the Sherlock Holmes series (GC2822). The Jack the Ripper series (GCM8NT) by LeighBCD also seems to be popular. And if you are up for some heavy walking, you can also try the River Lee series which starts at Broxbourne and goes all the way down to the Thames (GC2F9VY). And what I personally really enjoyed was the series around Hampstead Heath (GC19K5K) by Luzian. Unfortunately quite a bit of that one has been archived since.

If I remeber something else, I will add it later.

Hope you have fun here. :)

Edited by Pja_cz

Hi,

You might want to try the Lost River Fleet series by Groundhogs, now adopted by N0madgirl (GC2PP73), the virtual series by Rodz - London Rainbow Caches (GC56DD), Catastrophe, Calamity, Cataclysm series (GC5E4A) or the Sherlock Holmes series (GC2822). The Jack the Ripper series (GCM8NT) by LeighBCD also seems to be popular. And if you are up for some heavy walking, you can also try the River Lee series which starts at Broxbourne and goes all the way down to the Thames (GC2F9VY). And what I personally really enjoyed was the series around Hampstead Heath (GC19K5K) by Luzian. Unfortunately quite a bit of that one has been archived since.

If I remeber something else, I will add it later.

Hope you have fun here. :)

Thank you so much! And thank you for the reminder that I was meaning to visit Hampstead Heath this trip!!