Maps for Europe, pn-60

Team Io-Honu

You have to buy them from Delorme. Fire up Topo and go into that map buying area. I can't remember what they're called offhand. They're not very expensive, but they're also not very detailed. I found them good enough -- until we went somewhere unplanned, so I had no maps -- although not as much detail as the standard maps in North America.

Thanks, dprovan. You're always very helpful.

You have to buy them from Delorme. Fire up Topo and go into that map buying area. I can't remember what they're called offhand. They're not very expensive, but they're also not very detailed. I found them good enough -- until we went somewhere unplanned, so I had no maps -- although not as much detail as the standard maps in North America.

dprovan,

One more question if you please...Did you buy the MapPack or the DigitalGlobe? I'm suspecting the MapPack, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again.

Thanks, dprovan. You're always very helpful.

One more question if you please...Did you buy the MapPack or the DigitalGlobe? I'm suspecting the MapPack, but just wanted to make sure.

I bought the cheap maps called "World Base Map 7" (in Topo 9.0, anyway). I wasn't interested in a subscription, so I didn't even bother to sort out what DigitalGlobe would do for me. I'd forgotten that decision until now, but now that I'm reminded of it, that explains why the maps I got weren't very detailed, but they were cheap.

As I recall, MapPack is just the North American imagery, so I don't think that's what you want. I got MapPack for a year free with my PN-60w (*after* my trip to Europe), and it was fun, but when the subscription ran out, I didn't renew it.