iPhone, coordinates and puzzles

swifty77

I've been using the official (purchased) app for a while now on my iPhone and love it.... Apart from one thing.

When I'm out in "the field" enjoying a puzzle cache I find/work out the final caches coordinates and then my problem arises.. I can't input the coordinates in to the official app and I can't input the coordinates in to apple maps as these do not allow this.. I do have a basic GPS which I have been using to put coordinates in but this can be annoying some times especially as I have my iPhone out I front of me.

So my question is what coordinate/GPS position "finder" app so other iPhone users use?

And secondly why doesn't the Groundspeak after have this feature? It would be a major thing I would of thought especially for the "puzzle solvers"..

Thanks in advance for any replies and solutions!!

Awesome!!

I wish that I had known this the last month. Lol

Is there a "map" app that has the same "dial" input for coordinates? If not is it possible to do it on my Groundspeak app with out going in to "the find a cache" part? I just think that this maybe useful for other stuff also.. Lol