Congratulation Math Teacher ~10,000~

"the third person on this planet..."

or any other planet...you love busting my chops! :0) But, I do thank everyone who acknowledged the milestone. It was a tremendous amount of work. As I just wrote to Bruce, I did not expect anyone to notice except for Bruce, and hopefully Andreas, Bryan, Sandy, Larry, Meryl, Anne, Tom, Byron, Al, and a few others (and you too, fi67). We really are a pretty tight knit group I think. Our work is quite esoteric and appreciated mostly by us. As I reflect back, I think I communicated with these folks more than anyone else in my life, save for my children. 10,000 is an exhausting number. I never imagined I would stick with this hobby as long as I have but I am such an addict I cannot fathom a time when I will not be Waymarking. I hope some day we can all meet up at an event. Until then, thanks all!

Yes, yes! A great achievement, especially since your Waymarking is not about cranking out the numbers but producing high quality, original waymarks! You continue set the bar high and offer examples of what is the best in Waymarking. Add to that -- active involvement in category management and contributions to the Waymarking community -- and we have a leader.

Thanks and congratulations!

~Larry

(who will finally meet BruceS this weekend, and who hopes to make it to NJ on of these days)

~Larry

(who will finally meet BruceS this weekend, and who hopes to make it to NJ on of these days)

Please take and post pics!! We have not ha the pleasure of meeting any other waymarkers, and we have a sticker and everything

Hey Blasters,

you have visited several of my waymarks so I assume you are near me in Jersey. Wanna meet up next weekend? Also, thanks Larry.

or any other planet...you love busting my chops! :0) But, I do thank everyone who acknowledged the milestone. It was a tremendous amount of work. As I just wrote to Bruce, I did not expect anyone to notice except for Bruce, and hopefully Andreas, Bryan, Sandy, Larry, Meryl, Anne, Tom, Byron, Al, and a few others (and you too, fi67). We really are a pretty tight knit group I think. Our work is quite esoteric and appreciated mostly by us. As I reflect back, I think I communicated with these folks more than anyone else in my life, save for my children. 10,000 is an exhausting number. I never imagined I would stick with this hobby as long as I have but I am such an addict I cannot fathom a time when I will not be Waymarking. I hope some day we can all meet up at an event. Until then, thanks all!

I REALLY thought I knew the monuments on the Gettysburg battlefield - I have gotten to see some great ones due to being able to approve waymarks. It's definitely been a pleasure to do so, if nothing else, to learn more of the facinating history behind these markers. I've also gotten to learn about cannons and what the markings on the front of the barrel mean due to you. So, yes, I do read all of the hard work you put into those waymarks, and I have used the knowledge gained. For that, I thank you!

I REALLY thought I knew the monuments on the Gettysburg battlefield - I have gotten to see some great ones due to being able to approve waymarks. It's definitely been a pleasure to do so, if nothing else, to learn more of the facinating history behind these markers. I've also gotten to learn about cannons and what the markings on the front of the barrel mean due to you. So, yes, I do read all of the hard work you put into those waymarks, and I have used the knowledge gained. For that, I thank you!

Thanks, Tom!!!!

Congrats. Just saw this post (I don't come in here much -LOL)

You have helped my as an officer and a friend.....this is praise for you hard work...

Your information on Civil War site is breathtaking.

Edited by YoSam.