Insert picture in text when creating a cache?

KS-AMA

My wife is currently makine our first caches, but we have run into a small problem

She wants to include a picture in the description of the cache, just under the text.

But somehow I only seem to be able to attach a photo as a thumbnail at the bottom at the page.

Is there any solution ? - can't find it woth search feature here.

Kenneth

My wife is currently makine our first caches, but we have run into a small problem

She wants to include a picture in the description of the cache, just under the text.

But somehow I only seem to be able to attach a photo as a thumbnail at the bottom at the page.

Larger pictures, in the middle of the cache description, have to hosted on another site and then you put the html link to them.

Larger pictures, in the middle of the cache description, have to hosted on another site and then you put the html link to them.

Thank you very much, I will give it a try. :D

Thank you very much, I will give it a try. :D

And it worked, I used Tinypic and no probs at all. Jsut had to remember a few old HTML codes to align the pic with the text.

Thanks again B)

Pictures can just as easily be hosted on geocaching.com :)

1. Upload the picture to your cache page in the normal way

2. Scroll down the cache page to the area where uploaded images are listed - underneath all the map links in the For online maps... section

3. Click on the hyperlink of the image you want to use in the HTML of your cache page

4. Your browser will switch to that image - and the URL of that image will be displayed in the browser address bar

5. Highlight the whole URL in the browser address bar - it will look something like this - http://img.geocaching.com/cache/large/4ff95d3c-e38a-4406-b601-e5d87ee6db12.jpg

6. Copy the URL (right-click the highlighted text and select Copy from the popup menu, or hold CTRL on your keyboard and press C)

7. Paste the URL into an IMG tag in the HTML of your cache page (right-click > paste or hold down CTRL on the keyboard and press V)

Done B)

Pictures can just as easily be hosted on geocaching.com :)

1. Upload the picture to your cache page in the normal way

2. Scroll down the cache page to the area where uploaded images are listed - underneath all the map links in the For online maps... section

3. Click on the hyperlink of the image you want to use in the HTML of your cache page

4. Your browser will switch to that image - and the URL of that image will be displayed in the browser address bar

5. Highlight the whole URL in the browser address bar - it will look something like this - http://img.geocaching.com/cache/large/4ff95d3c-e38a-4406-b601-e5d87ee6db12.jpg

6. Copy the URL (right-click the highlighted text and select Copy from the popup menu, or hold CTRL on your keyboard and press C)

7. Paste the URL into an IMG tag in the HTML of your cache page (right-click > paste or hold down CTRL on the keyboard and press V)

Done B)

Thank you - we will try that as well - could save us a little work :)