Bookmarked Cache's to GPS

Where's the treasure

You're a Premium Member with access to Pocket Queries.

Go to the Bookmark List. There's an option there to run a PocketQuery from your list.

Then, process the PQ as normal.

If you haven't played with PQ's yet (I see you're fairly new to this), they'll email you a GPX file (Geocaches) and a WPT file (Waypoints) to manually put on your GPSr. Hit the Help file and read up on Pocket Queries! You can do a lot with them.

Welcome to the obsession,

...Bill

Go to the Bookmark List. There's an option there to run a PocketQuery from your list.

If you haven't played with PQ's yet (I see you're fairly new to this), they'll email you a GPX file (Geocaches) and a WPT file (Waypoints) to manually put on your GPSr. Hit the Help file and read up on Pocket Queries! You can do a lot with them.

...Bill

The file is only emailed if there are 500 caches or less in the file.

The file is always available to download from the second tab (Pocket Queries Ready for Download) on this page > http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

...Bill

The file is only emailed if there are 500 caches or less in the file.

The file is always available to download from the second tab (Pocket Queries Ready for Download) on this page > http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

Yeah, I guess that's true. I don't end up with PQ's that big; I'd bet most people don't. The OP said he was dealing with "a few", so....

I use the email option, and I know others don't. Glad you pointed out that there's more than one way to get the data, I suppose.