Any Cache-er's around 60525?

Harleys_Mom

Hello out there! I have been Geocaching on my own for about 2 years. Kinda under the radar, simply because my family isn't quite as into it as I am. My step-son and I go out about every other weekend, but I was wondering of there was an adult group in this area? Or one with kids is cool too. I have been into a lot of SLAPS lately but would like to do some more hiking and puzzle cache's. I have all the gear and I do not mind going on wild goose chases by foot or in my jeep! I have all the gear: GPS Device, Android App, Swag, Travel Bugs, etc... but I feel like there is so much more to this then just hiking out on my own. If anyone, couples (my fiancee' does like it, but needs a little kick to get going) or families are in the Indian Head Park or LaGrange area, please hit me up!

Hello out there! I have been Geocaching on my own for about 2 years. Kinda under the radar, simply because my family isn't quite as into it as I am. My step-son and I go out about every other weekend, but I was wondering of there was an adult group in this area? Or one with kids is cool too. I have been into a lot of SLAPS lately but would like to do some more hiking and puzzle cache's. I have all the gear and I do not mind going on wild goose chases by foot or in my jeep! I have all the gear: GPS Device, Android App, Swag, Travel Bugs, etc... but I feel like there is so much more to this then just hiking out on my own. If anyone, couples (my fiancee' does like it, but needs a little kick to get going) or families are in the Indian Head Park or LaGrange area, please hit me up!

Hi there and welcome to geocaching! You could try going over to the local group board- GONIL. They're a friendly bunch and someone is usually looking to find stuff with other seekers. I'd be willing to head out for a few with you sometime but am about 17 miles to the SE.