Discounted or Free Premium? Any Way?

dmontoya93

If you finish the calculation in the worst case scenario, it's 30 euros for a whole year, 2,50 euros per month, around 8 cents a day.

Even someone on benefits can pay for that. Simply drink one beer a month less in a bar and you can pay for it.

The real question is whether you find geocaching important enough to budget around it.

To be honest I don't drink beer hell im not old enough, The thing is Im only 19 and as it is right now I haven't really had a steady job just temps and seeing as I have a 3 yr old daughter any money I did make went to her so theres not really any way to budget. im not really looking for a hand out just some information on ways to get discounted prices or promos something like that.

To be honest I don't drink beer hell im not old enough, The thing is Im only 19 and as it is right now I haven't really had a steady job just temps and seeing as I have a 3 yr old daughter any money I did make went to her so theres not really any way to budget. im not really looking for a hand out just some information on ways to get discounted prices or promos something like that.

I'm glad it worked out for you. You could try to budget around it, but I totally understand why you don't. Your daughter deserves to be your number 1 priority.

Congratulations, I'm glad to hear someone so generously did that for you. Start putting a couple of bucks aside every month now, so when your membership comes up for renewal in a year you can continue the fun. And above all, when your personal financial situation is a little more stable, remember to pay it forward! 👍

Congratulations, I'm glad to hear someone so generously did that for you. Start putting a couple of bucks aside every month now, so when your membership comes up for renewal in a year you can continue the fun. And above all, when your personal financial situation is a little more stable, remember to pay it forward! 👍

Great to know that there's a great friendly community here and very thankful to the person that gifted me once again appreciated. And I certainly will try my best to set a couple bucks aside for renewal. I will most definitely pay it forward as soon as I can. Thanks to All