Another (dumb) my finds PQ question

FMT15

So I ran the my finds PQ and got the email. Im trying to download it to a zip file for a stats page, but when I go to open it, it says there is no application that can support it.

I have a Mac, not sure if that disables me from being able to do it? Thanks for the info

Im trying to download it to a zip file for a stats page, but when I go to open it, it says there is no application that can support it.

I don't have a Mac, but from some searching it sounds like your operating system should natively support ZIP files, so you should simply have to double-click on the ZIP file to extract the GPX file. What operating system are you running? Maybe it's an old one that doesn't support ZIP files.

So I ran the my finds PQ and got the email. Im trying to download it to a zip file for a stats page, but when I go to open it, it says there is no application that can support it.

I have a Mac, not sure if that disables me from being able to do it? Thanks for the info

I think your problem in the bolded-underlined part of the post... you have no business opening it. It does you no good whatsoever.

Just open MyGeocachingProfile -- you should have a shortcut or icon on your desktop. It will pick up on the My Finds download by itself, or you can direct it to do that. At this point, you (I think) need to save or have it apply the new data to the program. You should be all set.

I think your problem in the bolded-underlined part of the post... you have no business opening it. It does you no good whatsoever.

Just open MyGeocachingProfile -- you should have a shortcut or icon on your desktop. It will pick up on the My Finds download by itself, or you can direct it to do that. At this point, you (I think) need to save or have it apply the new data to the program. You should be all set.

Yes! That must have been what I was doing wrong. Thank you very much, got it all squared away now :laughing: