Download GPX files to iPhone?

My son (Apple employee) finally convinced my to switch from my Andriod phone to an iPhone. The Geocaching app on iPhone seems to have some cooler features. But... I can't see any way to download a GPX file to the phone in order to search for specific caches, which I could do on the Android. I know, the app has lots of filtering available, but I prefer to do filtering in GSAK, and then copy the file to my phone. Any idea if that can be done? And if so, how? I managed to get a GPX file to my phone from my PC using the iExplorer app, but don't know how to get the Geocaching app to look for it. ???

You can download your pocket queries directly from Groundspeak.

When your pocket queries are available....download them thru the APP.

The Groundspeak app won't look at the GPX files (that I know of). It'll only utilize the pocket queries downloaded directly from the website.

My son (Apple employee) finally convinced my to switch from my Andriod phone to an iPhone. The Geocaching app on iPhone seems to have some cooler features. But... I can't see any way to download a GPX file to the phone in order to search for specific caches, which I could do on the Android. I know, the app has lots of filtering available, but I prefer to do filtering in GSAK, and then copy the file to my phone. Any idea if that can be done? And if so, how? I managed to get a GPX file to my phone from my PC using the iExplorer app, but don't know how to get the Geocaching app to look for it. ???

I do not know of any way to load a gpx file from GSAK into the Groundspeak app. I have done this using geosphere (an alternative caching app that works well with premium membership), but geosphere has so many filtering features that I rarely do that any more.