Query for Favorite Points?

Cactusmouse

I stumbled upon a highly favored cache in the Yuma (177!) area. How do I go about finding them? Your input is appreciated.

No, you are not missing anything.

Or, rather, we are all missing something.

Favorite Points (or a certain level thereof) are not an option for a PQ.

There are, however, ways to get a PQ of highly favorited caches in a state or other political subdivision.

Search for caches in a particular state.

Click on the 'Favorite Points'(the little blue ribbon) column, to sort the caches by favorite points.

Open the pages for the caches you like, and then bookmark them in the list you created for the purpose.

Now you can create a PQ based on the bookmark list.

Yes, it is a roundabout process that should be much easier, but that's what Groundspeak has provided at the moment. (And I'm not expecting any improvement in the foreseeable future. :( )

If you had a database of caches in GSAK, things could be different...

Thank you!

I knew there had to be a way!

Much appreciated!

Click on the 'Favorite Points'(the little blue ribbon) column, to sort the caches by favorite points.

Open the pages for the caches you like, and then bookmark them in the list you created for the purpose.

Yes, it is a roundabout process that should be much easier, but that's what Groundspeak has provided at the moment. (And I'm not expecting any improvement in the foreseeable future. :( )

Thank you!

I knew there had to be a way!

Much appreciated!

Hi There, any chance on anyone helping me make a favorite points list of a region 'caus i'm not able to?

Edited by Olivier NL

Another quick way is to run a pocket query for however far away from your home location you want to go. Then get the caches off that and click the blue ribbon on your list of PQ results and get the favourite of them. This is safer than just the blue ribbon as I set off to find the most favourited cache when I clicked on the ribbon on the nearby caches page and realised it was 100km away.