Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SunshyneSeeker

Snow Storm & CITO

Recommended Posts

The current bad weather, delayed spring that we are having in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (Marquette) is threatening to disrupt my CITO event tomorrow!

Here is the current radar for the area:

 

4-19-2013Snow.jpg

 

Predicting an inch and a half of snow between now and 8am tomorrow. Three hours west of here has received 20 inches today already!

 

Does anybody have suggestions for contingency plans?

Share this post


Link to post

In my opinion, kinda hard to disable the event last minute like that. Not everyone checks the website or their email before they head out. Turns out we have about 1 to 2 inches of snow on the ground this morning. I guess we will go do the best we can.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

×
×
  • Create New...