Map Preview in Pocket Queries

austriaka

The Map Preview of the Pocket Queries ist totaly buggy - it shows no Caches at all. No list of filtered caches on the left but only a list of my Pocket queries. If I click one, nothing happens but this JavaScript Error:

Timestamp: 18.04.2013 10:53:05
Error: TypeError: MapSettings.MapLayers.PocketQuery.addGeoJSON is not a function
Source File: http://www.geocaching.com/ScriptResource.axd?d=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Line: 4187

Edited by austriaka

The Map Preview of the Pocket Queries ist totaly buggy - it shows no Caches at all. No list of filtered caches on the left but only a list of my Pocket queries. If I click one, nothing happens but this JavaScript Error:

Timestamp: 18.04.2013 10:53:05
Error: TypeError: MapSettings.MapLayers.PocketQuery.addGeoJSON is not a function
Source File: http://www.geocaching.com/ScriptResource.axd?d=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Line: 4187

I am getting the same apart from the Javascript error. Both in IE and Firefox

Firefox 14.0.1 Windows 7 (with many Greasemonkey scripts running)

It all seems to be working for me.

preview_pq_on_map.png With existing queries, if I click the Preview in Geocaching Maps icon from my pocket query page, this is working okay,

with a new query, if I click the Map this Location link from the preview (search) page, that works.

If I ask to see a particular query from a Geocaching.com map, that works too.

Just some added info

Not working for me, either. Not in Preview, not after running a query. I get a blank map, and a whole lot of options for map types.

Mac OS 10.8.3, Firefox and Safari.

Changing it from Leaflet to Google Maps in the preferences brought up the caches. Though for others it's the opposite: switch from Google Maps to Leaflet and it works.

None shown and preferences will not link to

Also, on the cache page no maps are shown as well as when in GSAK

So if you call up the map, and it's blank, and you activate the pull-out on the left, you don't have access to preferences there?

I don't mean to be pedantic--just trying to avoid multiple posts. In this picture, do you not have the "Set Map Preferences" option? Or is it that in preferences you can't change maps?

preferences_zps6093eb6d.png

Edited by HistDrew

Running PC with Win7 and Firefox. See most of these errors also. First, Leaflet appeared this AM despite my previous preference for Google Map. If a PQ preview is invoked, it will appear in Google Map, but not in Leaflet (if that preference is first chosen). If the sidebar is opened and another PQ preview is chosen, the first remains visible as the second opens. In the past, the first would disappear as the second populated. In other words, only the chosen PQ preview is to be seen. Also, if the "search" column is chosen, all PQ previews disappeared in the past and all caches in the present map view would appear. This will not occur at present. Obviously there is a serious glitch in the system today. Hello Groundspeak??

Edited by sjclimber