What does your geocaching map look like?

I like this thread!

I usually work off my closest 1000 PQ, so this is what I look at everytime I want to go caching (on Google Earth):

9dc93766-c928-4928-b2dc-4e23e1553686.png

That hole in the center is filled with lots of smilies:

1090b880-4a5b-4e98-9d52-8902bb4d73ee.png

And recently, the rim of my closest 1000 to find has extended to include parts of this massive state park. Looks promising :D

84baecfc-3d96-4348-8be5-d799dd54c525.png

I keep moving, so I have patchy finds all over the eastern half of this province, parts of Alberta, and various other parts of the world. Even now I live in two places.

Here's one, I live in Kimberley in the top left corner. That big line is our paved rails-to-trails, which is NOT a typical PT (different COs, unique hides, different sizes, etc).

d0fc4748-d2eb-41b2-a6eb-bb3a69aaa13c.jpg?rnd=0.7367932

I keep moving, so I have patchy finds all over the eastern half of this province, parts of Alberta, and various other parts of the world. Even now I live in two places.

Here's one, I live in Kimberley in the top left corner. That big line is our paved rails-to-trails, which is NOT a typical PT (different COs, unique hides, different sizes, etc).

d0fc4748-d2eb-41b2-a6eb-bb3a69aaa13c.jpg?rnd=0.7367932

Hmm.. this looks like a very nice area to cache in! :)