Statistics on page

kaboi

How do I post charts on my profile such as people that have found the most caches of mine and things like thaat. ???

I don't know about printing out stats but there are various ways of generating HTML code that you can paste into your profile (and then print out)?

If you've looking at other people's profiles and have been intrigued by their graphs etc, you can scroll down to the bottom and it will usually tell you how it was generated.

As other people have mentioned, the most popular choice, is GSAK and the find stats macro. But another choice is "My Geocaching profile". With the latter you load your "My Finds" PQ up to the website and it generates the HTML. (I don't think it does "My Hides".

With the GSAK you can load both "My Finds" and "My Hides" PQs and run the macro and it will generate stats on both your finds and hides.

How do I post charts on my profile such as people that have found the most caches of mine and things like thaat. ???

I don't know about printing out stats but there are various ways of generating HTML code that you can paste into your profile (and then print out)?

If you've looking at other people's profiles and have been intrigued by their graphs etc, you can scroll down to the bottom and it will usually tell you how it was generated.

As other people have mentioned, the most popular choice, is GSAK and the find stats macro. But another choice is "My Geocaching profile". With the latter you load your "My Finds" PQ up to the website and it generates the HTML. (I don't think it does "My Hides".

With the GSAK you can load both "My Finds" and "My Hides" PQs and run the macro and it will generate stats on both your finds and hides.

Subscribing to the Geocaching Australia website will also generate lots of interesting stats.