I'm bursting!

I'm going to stick to stealing the idea for a night cache only cache.

The Good.

Creative

Inventive

Original

Plunderproof in part.

Laughing at "The One" if you are in a group.

The Bad

Groups can't all play.

No shovels to lean on.

Morons who will screw it up anyway.

Expensive if plundered.

Morons and plundering are just a fact of life. It's the group friendly part that I can't see how to work around. At least not easily.

quote:
Originally posted by Gaddiel & OrangeDanish:

Ok, now THAT is devious! I like it. Are the materials that you discussed fairly cheap?

I found a great container on clearance at Home Depot for under six bucks. It has everything I need in a container feature-wise. The rest is easy. I have a couple of locations I need to scout out. Stay tuned.

http://fp1.centurytel.net/Criminal_Page/

Now that is a cache criminal! Love the idea, may use it as it would be a great cache for my neck of the woods. If anybody gets one of these up and running let me know!

Happy Hunting icon_smile.gif

-Amazingracer

If war protesters don't believe in violence what would they do if we punched them in the nose?

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

I have this great idea for a unique urban cache that would rock. The problem is I can't place it because I'm at work, and I can't tell anyone about it because the locals might see it. dadgum!

Let me know when it's installed so I don't miss it. icon_smile.gif

Hmmm...call me a skeptic, but I'm going to try to call this bluff. Its like watching the sheep going into the slaughter. I don't think there is a big secret here, and if there is, I don't want to know. Its like opening birthday presents before your birthday. Would rather experience it if it is some big cool cache idea. Besides, if I wanted Criminal to tell me, I would email him directly, not post it on here. Count me out.

Grrrrrrrrr...

jackbear

I'm up in Alaska, would love to hear it. Sorry to ask so late..

Thanks Criminal.

Oh yeah, I just put out my first night cache, Over The River and Through the Dark Woods, inspired by one of yours.

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night. Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."

I just wanted to call dibs on the NC franchise for this hide. icon_biggrin.gif Criminal and I exchanged sneaky cache ideas via email a few weeks ago when this thread started, but now that there are so many "planning" to be out there I thought I should at least post here. icon_wink.gif

Oddly enough, not many of our locals come in here to play very often. icon_confused.gif

Not as odd is the number of us talking about what a great idea it is, but I don't see any links to the finished product yet! icon_razz.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane