I'm bursting!

Im keen on the New Zealand franchise if you'd like to send the details...

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains unchanged. And it is in that twilight that we must be most aware of the change in the air - however slight; lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

William O. Douglas, United States Supreme Court Justice

Please tell me too! icon_smile.gif Massachusetts needs to get in on the act!

Susan

-----------------------------------------------------------

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. --Galadriel, "The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship Of the Ring"

Not only am I impressed with the idea, I'm impressed with the speed at which you reply by email! icon_smile.gif

Very clever indeed! Must think about how to pull it off precisely!

Susan

-----------------------------------------------------------

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. --Galadriel, "The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship Of the Ring"

I'd like to see your idea (for the sake of Eastern Iowa cachers) We are sorely lacking in decent urban caches and I might as well make my first hidden cache a good one. Plus since we just got indoor plumbing at city hall we should be considered urban now!

Thanks!

[This message was edited by Team X40 on June 25, 2003 at 05:43 PM.]

Hi there Criminal. As I'm in jolly old England and the closest I have ever been to WA is in fact ... ummm ... Canada, can I please hear this idea?

I promise to keep it secret, and if I have any ideas to share! Thanks.

Sam

~ Love many, trust few, learn to paddle your own Canoe ~

~ We can't run away for ever ... but theres nothing wrong with getting a good head start ~

Oh man, I got the e-mail and it took me a little while to come back and post, but oh yeah, this is devious.... I love it! LOL.

What about a hospital-nurse/doctor scenario...LOL. (I'm just kidding folks, calm down...).

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

And yes, I'm aware of how the combination of the subject header and my avatar tagline could appear...

ROFL....well, you sure know how to get people to view yer posts so I'll wager yer idear is pretty good!!! icon_biggrin.gif

someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.