I'm bursting!

I'll lend an ear. I don't expect to be in Washington anytime soon (almost was this weekend for a wedding, though). I understand that pain.

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams

Criminal! That idea rocks!

My Profile e-mail goes to my home account, so I just got home & read your e-mail message. That is a fantastic idea for a cache.

If you give your OK, I call dibs on that concept for the Memphis area! [icon_wink.gif]

Be sure to post back here after you set it up so we can see the implementation of this scheme and read the reactions.

Innovation rules!

quote:
Be sure to post back here after you set it up so we can see the implementation of this scheme and read the reactions.

It may take me a while, I need to findthe right combinations of locations. I'll check Ace hardware or home depot for just the right container. If you see anything let me know.

Anyone is free to use it of course. I just want to be the first in WA.

http://fp1.centurytel.net/Criminal_Page/

Like I mention above, I haven’t hunted down the individual components yet. It was an epiphany of sorts this morning based on something I saw yesterday. I really like the idea of using hose clamps to attach it. That would prevent me from having to use lag screws. I think I could hide it easily using the same method a finder would use. Keep the good ideas coming; we can do more as a group-think than I could by myself.

Clue me in as well! Please?

--------------------------------------------------

If you're ever stuck in some thick undergrowth, in your underwear, don't stop and think of what other words have "under"; in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness.

I might as well say "Me Too" also. WA border is over 300 miles away from me, so I don't believe I'll be up that way any time in the near future. Besides, there's a few cachers nearby with 500-800 finds that really need something different to do.

"The best way to accelerate a Macintosh is at 9.8m/sec/sec."

-Marcus Dolengo

Ok, ok, I know curiousity killed the cat, but since its an integral part of geocaching.....

TEll me too ! Im in Pennsylvania, and we don't get anything new for years after the "civilized" world.

When ya'll gonna share some'a them thar VCR thingies witht the movin' pictures we keep hearin' 'bout ?

Two roads diverged in the woods and I,

I took the one less traveled,

and that is how I found the cache.

That is one really cool and funny idea. I'm going to have to do that here. Thanks for the idea. I can just see some of our locals getting this one now. Now to find the perfect spot...

"The best way to accelerate a Macintosh is at 9.8m/sec/sec."

-Marcus Dolengo

Oh please tell me too.

It's hot and my caching is limited these days. Please let me have a vicarious caching. (I'm in Arizona and have no plans to go to Washington.)

Thanks.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

I thought the idea was great. Not sure what size container you were thinking about using, but I bought the components for a small version a couple of weeks ago at Home Depot for less than $10. I may have to add your idea onto what I was originally planning.

----

When in doubt, poke it with a stick.

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

I have this great idea for a unique urban cache that would rock. The problem is I can't place it because I'm at work, and I can't tell anyone about it because the locals might see it. dadgum!

And yes, I'm aware of how the combination of the subject header and my avatar tagline could appear...

ok. curiousity has the better of me. send it to me too. thanks.