Has anyone submitted a recovery report recently?

Wintertime

As Edrick and I were discussing in another thread several days ago, we're getting the following error message when we try to submit a recovery report on the NGS website:

Program message: Could not open Sybase connection to NGS Server NGSBASE. Exiting from the program.

I've tried with three different browsers on two different devices with the same result. (Not that I suspected a browser problem, since the error message is clearly coming from an NGS database.)

I've thought of dropping a note to Deb, but I'd wager that some professional surveyor has already alerted her, so I don't want to bug her about it. Just curious whether anyone else here had tried submitting a recovery report in the last week, and if so, whether it worked.

I was going to delete this thread since no one had even viewed it and the NGS DB is working again now (almost a week after I noticed it not working). But there doesn't appear to be a way to delete the thread, so just move along, please... :-)

I think there is a delay on the ability to see how many have viewed a thread. I don't know if it takes a certain number of people viewing the thread or having someone reply to the thread before it will show the number of views, or some combination there of.

John