Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asksally

Summer holiday camp and or competition

Hi everyone

Myself and my partner are wanting some feedback on an idea based around families geocaching gun beer camping and competitions. We are thinking of holiday a summer camp involving camping facilities food new caches all included in the price even possibly a kids sport camp which I am qualified to run to allow you serious geocaches some adult caching time.

We will run it as a non profit organisation so all the money collected will be used to make the experience memorable.

What are your thoughts ?

i think if you you prefer to go outside your country in nepla there are many adventurous places where you can visit in cheap price.

Your ideas is really helpful for me..You do a nice work on this post or also share a amazing information with us..I'm glad to find this lovely post in this site..Thanks for this amazing post..This will really helpful when i will go on a vacation..

Edited by markcase
removal of external links

i think if you you prefer to go outside your country, in India there are many adventurous places where you can visit in cheap price.

------------------------------

Edited by markcase
removed external links