Free Geocoin

fitbobcat

This is cool... Seeing as geocaching is a worldwide sport, why couldn't they make the competition worldwide?

Mine lab does exist in aus, I've seen it around...

Shipping costs-it cost like $4 for me to ship a coin from Canada to the southern US. I might cost more than the coin is worth to ship to Europe/Asia/Japan. And the fact that different countries have different rules for contests-Even Canada and the USA have such differing rules that is it not common for the same contest to run in both countries. Lots of times they may exclude Canada or the US, or they may run a similar contest in each country.

This already took place a while back. Is this a 2nd round?

They hinted there would be more coins the first time around.

I just got back into geocaching after a few years away from the game, and I have always wanted to get into geocoins! I own a couple, but I've never wanted to release them because the investment was too much to let go. Thanks for sharing the opportunity! Got my request in, hopefully I get one to release into the wild. :)

I Agree with you that you don't want to release them. They make them so nice that someone would want to steal one. That is why I keep mine away from Travel bug hotels. All one place to steal a lot of them.

Request a Minelab Geocoin

We are sorry to say that our supply has run out!

We have sent all the Minelab Geocoins out to new homes and hopefully to caches near you. While we can’t send you your own anymore, you can on the lookout for them by tracking their latest movements.

Thanks again for your interest.

Its been about 2 weeks since I ordered my free coin and it has not come. no email either. If you were sold out 2 weeks ago then you should have put a message on the website saying the contest has ended instead of allowing submissions. false advertising.

+1

just wondering why i received a mailing from you...i neither subscribed or signed up for this list...the mailing is below...

----- Original Message -----

To: Fitbobcat

Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:06 AM

Subject: Fitbobcat's News

I updated my blog Is this email not displaying correctly?

View it in your browser.

Hello

I updated my geocaching blog and i would like you to come check it out. You can go to www.fitbobcat.wordpress.com. On my blog I post my adventures, geocaching freebies and geo tips.

Happy Geocaching

Fitbobcat's Geocaching Blog Team

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend

Copyright © 2013 Fitbobcat Geocaching Blog, All rights reserved.

You have either signed up for this list at a geocaching event or on my blog.

Our mailing address is:

Fitbobcat Geocaching Blog

1426 N 50th Place

Milwaukee, WI 53208

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

ILYK

Its been about 2 weeks since I ordered my free coin and it has not come. no email either. If you were sold out 2 weeks ago then you should have put a message on the website saying the contest has ended instead of allowing submissions. false advertising.

Myself and several other local geocachers have been waiting since February for their coins to show up.

Don't hold your breath...

just wondering why i received a mailing from you...i neither subscribed or signed up for this list...the mailing is below...

ILYK

I got the same mail. I didn't subscribe, so I don't unsubsribe.

I reported it as spam.

ILYK

I got the same mail. I didn't subscribe, so I don't unsubsribe.

I reported it as spam.

I got the same spam. :angry:

Since the OP is not even involved in this project, and appears to be taking advantage of the address book by spamming forum users, I am closing this thread. Check the link in the first post for more information about the coin, and contest.

If the spam emails are coming through the geocaching.com system, this is a violation of the terms of use, and can be reported.