2 Q's in a row

I have only 22 finds but I was surprised to run into getting a Q cache so quick; then the next cache I found was another Q and just a couple minutes ago I realized it. GCWZ3N and GC3B1QX. How long did it take you to find a Q, X, or the last letter you needed? Do you have any coincidental geocaching things to share. Don't really know why I posted this, just thought it was interesting.

Could someone explain what you mean by Q cache and X cache. I have never heard of this terminology before :)

Beginning letters or numbers of Cache Titles.

We have one named XVI. Q could be Quasi cache, or Quagmire cache,...

- That kinda thing.

Some need the first numbers or the alphabet for challenges.

Edited by cerberus1

Could someone explain what you mean by Q cache and X cache. I have never heard of this terminology before :)

Beginning letters or numbers of Cache Titles.

We have one named XVI. Q could be Quasi cache, or Quagmire cache,...

- That kinda thing.

Some need the first numbers or the alphabet for challenges.

And there are challenge caches were a finder must fund caches that start with each letter of the alphabet.

I don't remember having to work too hard for any letters or numbers in the cache titles for that challenge. I did have to do some work to get a cache placed by someone whose account started with 7 for the placed by challenge, and ended up finding someone near my brother's home in MD as there wasn't anyone local to me. I'm still looking for a puzzle starting with a Z and placed before 2009 for that challenge.

I still need x and z. I only recently got q. I have been geocaching since 2008, but only got more serious last year around July... I also need quite a few numbers

For an A-Z challenge I'm only missing x. For an alphanumeric challenge I'm also missing 5, 6, and 7 and PQs I've tried haven't shown caches beginning with those numbers anywhere close to me. Even if they did I have no idea where the nearest A-Z or alphanumeric challenge is to me.

I suspect it really depends on the area. GC314NQ is a challenge cache that not only requires cachers to complete an A-Z challenge, but complete it within one specific county (Genessee County, MI). Of course, there are plenty of caches in the county, even for the obscure letters, so it's not that hard to complete.