Coordinate Checker Needed!

I am making a mystery cache and I would like someone to check if my puzzle correctly leads to the final coordinates. However, to solve this cache, you must first, somehow, temporarily obtain a copy of this book: "The Jeopardy! Book: The Answers, The Questions, The Facts, and The Stories of the Greatest Game Show in History" by Alex Trebek & Peter Barsocchini, PAPERBACK. ISBN: 0060965118.

If you have a copy of this book or are able to obtain one quickly (you may want to check your local library), and would like to check my coordinates, please leave a reply on this post and I will e-mail you the rest of the puzzle, and you will e-mail the final coordinates you get.

I am making a mystery cache and I would like someone to check if my puzzle correctly leads to the final coordinates. However, to solve this cache, you must first, somehow, temporarily obtain a copy of this book: "The Jeopardy! Book: The Answers, The Questions, The Facts, and The Stories of the Greatest Game Show in History" by Alex Trebek & Peter Barsocchini, PAPERBACK. ISBN: 0060965118.

If you have a copy of this book or are able to obtain one quickly (you may want to check your local library), and would like to check my coordinates, please leave a reply on this post and I will e-mail you the rest of the puzzle, and you will e-mail the final coordinates you get.

I have a first edition copy of said book in my hand at this moment. Well, actually it's on the table in front of me; I can't type very well with a book in one hand (ref: I'll take "Put Down the Ducky" for $100, Alex) :laughing: . If I can work it in between doing taxes for all of my relatives, I'll give it a try.