I want to send TB to USA, please help

Muppet78

Hello,

I have a travel bug that i would like to visit all states of the US of A. Please help me by giving it a good start. I'm looking for a fellow cacher to send it to in the USA so that he/she can place it in a cache in the first of many states.

Someone? Please PM me.

Greetings, Femke (Muppet78) in The Netherlands.

Hello,

I have a travel bug that i would like to visit all states of the US of A. Please help me by giving it a good start. I'm looking for a fellow cacher to send it to in the USA so that he/she can place it in a cache in the first of many states.

Someone? Please PM me.

Greetings, Femke (Muppet78) in The Netherlands.

I'm in Iowa. Just about smack dab in the middle of the country. but personally I'd find someone from like Maine so it starts from one edge and works its way to the other.

Hello all,

Thank you very much for all your replies, I have found someone to send my TB to.

Thank you, BlueDeuce, for the suggestion to start at one of the coasts. It will be on its way to New Jersey soon.

Muppet78

PS topic can be closed.

Edited by Muppet78

Hello all,

Thank you very much for all your replies, I have found someone to send my TB to.

Thank you, BlueDeuce, for the suggestion to start at one of the coasts. It will be on its way to New Jersey soon.

Muppet78

PS topic can be closed.

If you want to skip the postage, and if your TB can legally travel in carry-on luggage, I can take it to the US this Thursday. I'm staying in a hotel at AMS airport, but I hope to find a few caches around the central part of town tomorrow. You could hide it in a cache and post the name or number here so I can try to find it, or we can arrange to meet somewhere if you prefer.