Trouble getting first Pocket Query onto my GPS

FiveEyes

I created my first pocket query, which went into my computer as a zip file and gpx file with an address as a "temporary internet file." I tried to copy the file to my GPS, selecting COPY TO and then MY COMPUTER and then GARMIN D:/ for the USB drive that the GPS was attached to, and it seemed to copy, but when I turned on the GPS unit and searched under GEocaches, none of the 366 geocaches that the pocket query had generated were on the GPS unit. I also tried using "extract to" first and then copy to, and still, could not find the geocaches on the GPS unit.

Can anyone help me with how to do this? I don't see instructions anywhere available for actually getting the pocket query results onto the GPS unit once the pocket query is generated.

I just searched under this topic to see if it had been addressed formerly on the forum and it had. THe responses there were not completely clear but enough to give me a hint and I figured out what I had done wrong. I had simply copied the GPX files to the GARMIN D:/ drive, but not specified a subfolder, and that was the problem.

Here's what I did that finally got the caches onto the GPS unit:

go to the email I got that contains the pocket query. Click on it. It shows 2 files that are zip files with gpx form. Click on one and click COPY TO. THen select DESKTOP -- MY COMPUTER -- GARMIN D:/ then click on the "+" sign appearing next to GARMIN D:/ which gives a list of folders inside the GPS unit itself. The 2 folders available in mine are GARMIN and DOCUMENTS. I hit the + sign next to GARMIN, and then it listed GPX as one of the files available. I hit the "+" sign next to GPX and it opened 3 more subfiles, Archive, Current and Navigation. I copied into CUrrent first, and then again into Navigation as I wasn't sure which.

THen I did this again with the other GPX file the Pocket Query had generated (waypoints filed).

PResto! I now found the geocaches were indeed showing up on my GPS UNIT!