Hello!

Pyzik200

Well, just wanted to say hello. I was going to try to find my first cache on my way home from work today (there are quite a few right around my house!) but then I realized today is my late day and that ain't happening, unless I want to hunt in the dark.

So, tomorrow it is!

My first hobby is guns and shooting but with ammo and everything being as crazy as it is right now I figured I could fill my time with something else. I'd always been interested in Geocaching so here I am!

Not bad your first day out.

It'll get (just a bit) easier as you go... :D

- Good to see you wrote a wordy log too.

If you hunt too, be sure to mark the locations where game is plentiful.

We've found spots that (though been around awhile) we never would of known of if it wasn't for this odd hobby.

We've also found fishing areas that required a 3-4 mile hike to access, with fish that rarely see a spinner or fly.

Welcome to the Caching hobby/sport/obsession I didnt even find the cache on my first outing, took me 2 more visits to find it, so your doing good! Congrats on first find, more to come i hope.

Started about 2 weeks ago and i go on one of my days off and im up to 30 finds now, its quite addicting.

GL and Happy Caching.