Looking for the best strategy for tackling a power trail

GeoMeerkats

We're looking for the best strategy for tackling a power trail.

We are driving from Alberta down to Arizona and back. Hence posting in the forums for those areas. Who better to give advice on the power trails in those areas than the cachers that live in those areas and have probably done them? There are several power trails that we could try on the trip, we just aren't sure which one(s) we will try yet.

We are also thinking of doing The Iron Horse Power Trail in Alberta later in the year, which needs to be done on foot, biking, horseback, ATV or snowmobile.

What suggestions do you have?

Thanks to those who respond positively!

GeoMeerkats

Edited by GeoMeerkats

Asking once in only one of the forums.

I don't know about you but I only have a watch on one forum. Posting on more than one forum ensures that more people see my posts, will respond and I will get more useful responses from a wider audience than I would otherwise.

If you have nothing useful to post about the topic don't waste your time responding. Go and get a life instead of being a troll lurking on the forums complaining about other people lol. Tip: avoid looking in mirrors so you won't have to complain about that too lol.

Ms. GeoMeerkats

It is against forum guidelines to post the same thing in different areas of the forums, regardless of how many responses you expect to receive.

If you have duplicate topics, a moderator will be along to close one or more of them and give you a warning in short order.

In response to the actual question:

DON'T