Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Team_PMF

Just curious

I'm just curious.....

Has anybody come across something similar to this?

Kinda hoping I'd be the first to have done it this way (well, in SA at least) :grin:

That's a lovely story and many congratulations :D I'm afraid you're not the first to propose in that way though.

Phillip - this is stunning - well done - I believe that this has been done by a number of people before - but I can not think of anyone in SA who has done it like this yet :)

Someone proposed at one of mine, City Picnic

And at one of Discombobs more extreme caches: Frodo's Journey (on a ledge of a cliff on Table Mountain).

Edited by CapeDoc

That's a lovely story and many congratulations :D I'm afraid you're not the first to propose in that way though.

Technically I'd like to believe that I am....I didn't hide the ring in an existing cache, I actually hid it in a box which became the cache :P hehehehe

Congratulations!! :D :D :D

We've been so wanting to get to this new and special cache of yours, but just haven't been able to get out there. Between some bad weather, and being out of the country for a few days, that hasn't happened (yet), but watch this space... Blue Swallow is one of our favourite stomping grounds and your cache is very much on our radar!!

Congratulations!! :D :D :D

We've been so wanting to get to this new and special cache of yours, but just haven't been able to get out there. Between some bad weather, and being out of the country for a few days, that hasn't happened (yet), but watch this space... Blue Swallow is one of our favourite stomping grounds and your cache is very much on our radar!!

Thanks Andy :)

We also love Blue Swallow. I hope you can get there soon, the FTF is still up for grabs!

I may be in Nelspruit next Friday night (my son is playing rugby at Curro on Sat). May just pop around a few caches on Friday afternoon.

Very nice story Philip. We'll see what is the changes to grab the FTF before the end of the school holidays :D

Very nice story Philip. We'll see what is the changes to grab the FTF before the end of the school holidays :D

Let me know if you want some company.

I'm always bok for a Kaapsehoop walk-about. :)