hi ya

eatsleepcry

Hi my name is Sarah, I am 29 F and I am new to geocaching.

I started today by getting the paid app and membership, found my first cache today

I managed to find 1 out of 4 which was cool.

got some geocoins coming soon

the plan is to travel well, cache hard, explore and share and I hope to start my first geocache in the near future.

I have 1 Suncompass Geocoin Antique Gold and also a Geocookie Geocoin.

The suncompass I aim to leave somewhere in the uk before I go away

The cookie will be the most traveled, that will travel to Thailand and back before it gets released in to the wild

geocaching I find is a fun way to get in shape, get outdoors, and it brightens up a rainy day

Thank you

Sarah x x x

Thanks everybody.

I plan on going caching in the city today and I stocled up with a few items to leave.

I find myself obsessed with geocoins, i browse shops, i have two coins ordered and I bid on one from USA

Its a eagle with wings.

Geocaching has brought happiness and fun in to my life.

Every day could be a cache seeking day, I aim to sign several hundred before I go away for surgey in several months time.

When I am safely back and recovered I will start again.

I really do want to say a great big thank you to the great people of geocaching. I believe it brings a lot of people fun and happiness, great for people of all ages.

I will be reccomending geocaching to people I know.

Hi my name is Sarah, I am 29 F and I am new to geocaching.

I started today by getting the paid app and membership, found my first cache today

I managed to find 1 out of 4 which was cool.

got some geocoins coming soon

the plan is to travel well, cache hard, explore and share and I hope to start my first geocache in the near future.

I have 1 Suncompass Geocoin Antique Gold and also a Geocookie Geocoin.

The suncompass I aim to leave somewhere in the uk before I go away

The cookie will be the most traveled, that will travel to Thailand and back before it gets released in to the wild

geocaching I find is a fun way to get in shape, get outdoors, and it brightens up a rainy day

Thank you

Sarah x x x

Welcome to the game. If you haven't checked it out you'll probably be interested in the Geocoin Discussions forum. Geocaching while traveling is probably the aspect of this game that I enjoy the most. So far I've found caches in 8 European countries but have yet to make it the the U.K. I am hoping to add Turkey and Ethiopia to the list of countries (bringing my total to 19 countries) in which I've found a cache in the beginning of May.