Complete Delft Blue Geocoin set

ZAteam

Hi all, for those collectors(or other enthusiasts :rolleyes: ) interested in obtaining a complete set of Delft Blue geocoins, a full set will be put up for sale within a week. I will post the date of the sale as soon as possible.

The set comprises a full set of four authentic porcelain geocoins with Dutch Delft Blue artwork made in collaboration with Frans Ottink, a Dutch porcelain artist. Each coin is handmade and numbered. Each series was limited to a maximum of 125 coins. The coins are trackable with an own icon (artwork by "fox-and-the-hound"). The set on offer is a low numbered (#9) set comprising a windmolen, klomp, trapgevel and tulp. The low number coins were never put on sale. The coin set is not activated.

As most of the coin collectors here know almost everything about these coins are different to usual coins, from the material it’s made of, the coin bags and even the activation cards are just a bit different. This set will be shipped therefore be with a small surprise.

All proceeds of this sale will go towards funding a family member’s dream of attending the 2013 USA Open and ISKA World Karate Championships on 5 and 6 Julie 2013 in Orlando, Florida, USA.

Hi all, for those collectors(or other enthusiasts :rolleyes: ) interested in obtaining a complete set of Delft Blue geocoins, a full set will be put up for sale within a week. I will post the date of the sale as soon as possible.

The set comprises a full set of four authentic porcelain geocoins with Dutch Delft Blue artwork made in collaboration with Frans Ottink, a Dutch porcelain artist. Each coin is handmade and numbered. Each series was limited to a maximum of 125 coins. The coins are trackable with an own icon (artwork by "fox-and-the-hound"). The set on offer is a low numbered (#9) set comprising a windmolen, klomp, trapgevel and tulp. The low number coins were never put on sale. The coin set is not activated.

As most of the coin collectors here know almost everything about these coins are different to usual coins, from the material it’s made of, the coin bags and even the activation cards are just a bit different. This set will be shipped therefore be with a small surprise.

All proceeds of this sale will go towards funding a family member’s dream of attending the 2013 USA Open and ISKA World Karate Championships on 5 and 6 Julie 2013 in Orlando, Florida, USA.

It would be nice to have a full set of my own -- especially with matching numbers! My wife has claimed the set I have already collected. :laughing:

I hope you raise enough for the trip!

It would be nice to have a full set of my own -- especially with matching numbers! My wife has claimed the set I have already collected. :laughing:

I hope you raise enough for the trip!

I hope so too, it's for my nephew. He's is still at school and has been working real hard during the December holidays to save up some money for the event.

Update: I've had several questions regarding shipping. I had loads of problems publishing the coins on Ebay and no matter what I tried I could not fix the shipping options.

The item will be shipped worldwide(not only the US), free of charge.