NEW GEOCOIN- JFK Remembered

mo pirate

I know you show them as trackable coins but will they have the generic or a unique icon????? That's an important consideration to us "icon ho's"..... :unsure::rolleyes:

Sorry, this coin ended up so expensive that the icon cost was not in the budget. It does have a different icon than the old usual as it is more like a TB icon as this generic.

This coin has two anniversary dates on it. On August 2, 1943, the famed PT109 was sunk in the Pacific during WWII with JFK on board. This is coming up on 70 years next week! I still have these coins if anyone else is interested. 100 were made and 40 some have been sold so please don't wait if you want one. Antique Bronze is the only flavor made. $12 plus $3 shipping in US. thanks. If you want to save on shipping just let me know and I can save you one for delivery at geocoinfest in Vegas!

thanks,

MO Pirate

The 50th Anniversary of the assassination is coming up. I still have a few of these coins left if anyone else is interested. Same price $12 plus $3 ( half price for second and more coins in same poly)shipping in the US.

thanks,

MO Pirate

I have fewer than 30 of these remaining so if you are interested get it before the anniversary day! Same price $12 plus $3 ( half price for second and more coins in same poly)shipping in the US.

These are beautiful coins! :)

thanks and if anyone forgot here is a pic!

20c52b3c-864b-4ab1-9ef5-6765a561cad0.jpg

In case anyone is getting the anniversary fever, my remaining stock is on the eplace for $15 each with free shipping in the US.

these are all sold out now with the last one on ebay currently with a few days to go!