Removing geocaches from my garmin eTrex10

I have just aquired a Garmin Etrex10, but have previusly used my Memory map for geo caching.

a) How do I remove geocaches from the list that I added but did not have time to search for?

B) I shall be going to France soon. How do I add about 100 geocaches?

I have a PC with Windows 7

hope someone can help, as I have the same sort of question! its taken me a while to get the hang of the etrex 10 ( and i'm not sure I have really! ) I put a load of caches on for my last holiday and now I am home I want to take them off - those I found and those I didn't have time for :0( I've tried looking in the settings and everywhere, but I can't work out how to delete caches!

thanks x

As you are not a PM my guess is that you loaded them with the 'Send To' button on the site? If you connect a PC to the etrex and navigate to \Garmin\GPX and you will see all the files for each cache in there.

Transferring a load of caches is so much easier if you are a PM....

As you are not a PM my guess is that you loaded them with the 'Send To' button on the site? If you connect a PC to the etrex and navigate to \Garmin\GPX and you will see all the files for each cache in there.

thank you x

thank you x

Simply stated, you cannot remove the caches using the menus on the GPS. It has to be connected to the computer, then you use the normal computer commands to remove the files. A lot of cachers like to use BaseCamp, free from Garmin, so you might want to try that. I've never used it, so I can't comment on the user interface or its many functions.

Simply stated, you cannot remove the caches using the menus on the GPS. It has to be connected to the computer, then you use the normal computer commands to remove the files. A lot of cachers like to use BaseCamp, free from Garmin, so you might want to try that. I've never used it, so I can't comment on the user interface or its many functions.

thank you x