Mystery Coins?

Shebaz Jenkins

I am just getting into geocoin collecting as I have pretty much become addicted to all the designs out there. I have been perusing the forums and keep seeing people say they hope for Mystery Coins.

So, What are mystery coins???

Can someone help a rookie out?

Hello and welcome to the Geocoinforum - (usually) one of the nicest places in the internet!

I think you will find the answer to your question in this old thread:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=276980&st=0&p=4797913&hl=mystery coins&fromsearch=1entry4797913

I am just getting into geocoin collecting as I have pretty much become addicted to all the designs out there. I have been perusing the forums and keep seeing people say they hope for Mystery Coins.

So, What are mystery coins???

Can someone help a rookie out?

Hello and welcome to the Geocoinforum - (usually) one of the nicest places in the internet!

I think you will find the answer to your question in this old thread:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=276980&st=0&p=4797913&hl=mystery coins&fromsearch=1entry4797913

And to anticipate the next question, you may find a list of these coins HERE

I'd love to receive mystery coins but have no idea how to give out my address in a safe manner!!

I also have a couple of coins that (as yet) are unactivated and would possibly like to send out as mysteries but have no idea how to get an address!

Although I meet other cachers out in the field quite often I also have friends in other parts of the world (see my map!) that I'd like to gift!

Any ideas of suggestions would be lovely, thanks in advance!

Magic Phil

I'd love to receive mystery coins but have no idea how to give out my address in a safe manner!!

I also have a couple of coins that (as yet) are unactivated and would possibly like to send out as mysteries but have no idea how to get an address!

Although I meet other cachers out in the field quite often I also have friends in other parts of the world (see my map!) that I'd like to gift!

Any ideas of suggestions would be lovely, thanks in advance!

Magic Phil

No guarantee that you'll get a mystery coin by putting your name on this address list, but many coiners have their names on this list. You can email Maine Family to get added. Geocoiner Addresses

Edited by steben6