adding pictures to a black background

cash king

I need to know how to put more than one picture onto a black background thus making it one picture.

If each image has a transparency layer (such as GIF images), copy and paste both onto whatever color you like, save as a JPG. Or if they're both JPGs, you'd have to either erase the part you don't want, or better, make a "mask" selection and cut & paste.

From my searches that cache is not published?

No it is not published it was archived 04/01/2009 but will open for viewing.

If it was never published, the only people who will be able to view it are yourself and Groundspeak employees/reviewers/moderators. None of us, the unwashed masses, will be able to view that listing to see the example.

Edit: Never mind, I see you corrected the GC code.

Edited by The A-Team

I know how to add pictures to my cache page but I need to know how to put more than one picture onto a black background thus making it one picture. An example is Geocache GC4753A I have PhotoShop but not very good at it.

Thank You

Cash King

This will depend on the images you are combining. If they already have a black background, it will be easy.

Make a new image large enough to contain all of your images. Flood fill it with the desired background color. Copy each of your images, one at a time, and paste them into your larger image.

If the background colors on your images are different, it gets more complicated. There are different techniques depending on the circumstances.

Here is an example, using various state quarters, on a white background.

12c29cdd-7c33-4730-ae43-61b225606c98.jpg