Can't run my finds PQ?

michaelrdyer

Was going to run a new my finds PQ this morning to update my GPS with all of my iPhone finds and I am not able to run it. The button is grayed out. I tried doing it on Windows 8 with IE 10 and my MacBook Pro with Safari. Any ideas? I was able to run other PQ's this morning.

Edited by michaelrdyer

Have you ran a “My finds PQ” in the last 3 days.

If you have then you won’t be able to run one as you are only allowed one in any 3 day period.

If you look to the right of the “My find button” you should see a date and time of the last time you ran you PQ. This date and time, is the server date and time and not the local time to you.

Add to that... the [Add to Queue] is always grey.

I just tried it, and the grey (or gray, whichever) worked fine.

Well I can't even click mine lol

Dunno for sure, but IE 10 seems to have compatibility problems as of late.

There should be a "torn page" icon in the address bar. Click that icon and it may solve your problem.

What's the solution?

From what I remember, when others have posted in the forums with this problem, Moun10Bike has gone into their account and changed something to get it going again. I believe there's an intermittent bug that causes the My Finds PQ to malfunction. Therefore, I guess the solution is to email contact@geocaching.com and ask them to fix it.