PQ of caches I have found in last week

andyand

Is it possible to do a PQ to get a listing the caches I have found in any given time period?

You can run a My Finds PQ to get a listing of all caches you've ever found. I can't think of a way to just get your found caches for a specified time period.

I'm not 100% certain that this will work, but try this: go to your PQ page, create a new one. Then when you get to the box that says "and include" choose the boxes "caches I've found" and "found within the last seven days". That should give you a list of all the caches you've found in the past week. If you're looking to make this a custom time period, then I don't know what to do. Hope this works.

Is it possible to do a PQ to get a listing the caches I have found in any given time period?

You can run a My Finds PQ to get a listing of all caches you've ever found. I can't think of a way to just get your found caches for a specified time period.

I'm not 100% certain that this will work, but try this: go to your PQ page, create a new one. Then when you get to the box that says "and include" choose the boxes "caches I've found" and "found within the last seven days". That should give you a list of all the caches you've found in the past week. If you're looking to make this a custom time period, then I don't know what to do. Hope this works.

The obvious problem for such a PQ would be that it would exclude anything archived since you found. I grant that is low chance but it does happen.

The obvious problem for such a PQ would be that it would exclude anything archived since you found. I grant that is low chance but it does happen.

It works to get a listing for the last week. Would be nice if it was possible to give a time period.

andyand

It works to get a listing for the last week. Would be nice if it was possible to give a time period.

andyand

But will never give you an archived listing. So say you found it 2 days ago and yesterday it gets archived - would not be in the PQ.

andyand

You can use the date fields at the bottom of the PQ page to set any time period, but, as has been mentioned, it will not give you any caches that have been archived.

The only sure way to do this is with a program such as GSAK. One of the most powerful features of GSAK is it's ability to filter on almost any criteria that you can think of. Importing your special "My Finds" PQ and then filtering on the "Found by me Date" between two specific dates, you can get a subset of the caches you are looking for.

A long standing feature request is to allow us to use more criteria in the PQ generator. In this case it still wouldn't work because the PQ generator only returns archived caches in two specific cases. In your special "My Finds" PQ, and PQs based on Bookmark lists that have the archived caches listed in them.

This will produce a list of your finds that ANYONE has found in the last seven days. I don't think that is what the OP wants.

EDIT: typos

Edited by GeoTrekker26