Personalized Geocoin Engraving at The Caching Place

tartangreek

Hello Everybody!

The Caching Place has been on a bit of a hiatus for over a year. My wife of 37 + years, died and I moved to a new city, Leavenworth, WA. The Caching Place is in full operation once again.

I just purchased a new very sophisticated Vision 810 computer aided engraving machine. The cost of engraving by 3rd parties was becoming way too expensive. Now I can charge, for example just $8.95 for up to 18 characters on a Geocoin. I'm designing and collaborating to produce beautiful new Geocoins with the quality you've come to expect from The Caching Place. I look forward to posting new designs on this forum in the near future!

Cordially,

- Jim Berk

Hello Everybody!

The Caching Place has been on a bit of a hiatus for over a year. My wife of 37 + years, died and I moved to a new city, Leavenworth, WA. The Caching Place is in full operation once again.

I just purchased a new very sophisticated Vision 810 computer aided engraving machine. The cost of engraving by 3rd parties was becoming way too expensive. Now I can charge, for example just $8.95 for up to 18 characters on a Geocoin. I'm designing and collaborating to produce beautiful new Geocoins with the quality you've come to expect from The Caching Place. I look forward to posting new designs on this forum in the near future!

Cordially,

- Jim Berk

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck in your new venture! I wish you happiness and prosperity in your new home...and I'll keep an eye on the Caching Place :)