FS Garmin Vista HCx

We have a Garmin Vista HCx that will not power on for some reason. Our lack of interest in getting it to work is your benefit.

Feel like trouble shooting it? Have the knowledge, time, or abilities to revive it? Please make a reasonable offer via PM through my account.

Excellent unit when working! The only problem is the power issue. Screen in spotless, body is great. It will come as the unit only.

Thanks!

We have a Garmin Vista HCx that will not power on for some reason. Our lack of interest in getting it to work is your benefit.

Feel like trouble shooting it? Have the knowledge, time, or abilities to revive it? Please make a reasonable offer via PM through my account.

Excellent unit when working! The only problem is the power issue. Screen in spotless, body is great. It will come as the unit only.

Thanks!

It works! I looked up some information about the unit and this issue, and it turned out to be a sticky power button. The unit works fine now, but the power button needs a little extra massage to get it to "click".

So:

Working Vista HCx unit. Moody power button. Best offer.

Fully operational Vista HCx is great condition, save the sticky power button. Comes with manuals, Trip and Waypoint Manager CD, USB cord, neoprene case, lanyard, accessory mount clip.

What kind of money are you looking and will you ship to the uk?

Well, I would have to make sure to convert to US dollars if your offer comes in another currency, but do some research and make an offer. I've found brand new Vista HCx bundles online for over $250, and used units that declare a scratched screen or other defects for $180.

Shipping to the UK is possible, but I'd prefer to recoup some of the extra shipping cost in your offer.

This unit is lightly used, but has a power button that needs a little extra pressure to turn on. From there, the GPS works perfectly.