Signal Faberge Egg Geocoin

Shop Geocaching

I shared this post with my geocaching friends on facebook but someone told me they can be shipped only in the States. I checked and we can't choose an other country than the US. Any other way we can order them?

Thanks!

Get someone here in the forums (or who you know in the US) to order and reship to you.

Some of us have an extra ( :blink: ) since we order more than one to get the 'free shipping' option from GS-Shop.

Edited by nevadanick

I shared this post with my geocaching friends on facebook but someone told me they can be shipped only in the States. I checked and we can't choose an other country than the US. Any other way we can order them?

Thanks!

I ordered an extra one I'll send to you! Email me your address :)

Thanks!

Get someone here in the forums (or who you know in the US) to order and reship to you.

Some of us have an extra ( :blink: ) since we order more than one to get the 'free shipping' option from GS-Shop.

I'd LOVE one too, I have not looked to se what alternative Easter ones there are as yet for the UK.

Only downside with ordering from shops - US to UK is the Customs charges - we just got stung for £14 which we were not expecting, on 4 WWFMX geocoins :(

£6 customs vat and £8 post office fee for them claiming to customs vat :(

Thanks!

I ordered an extra one I'll send to you! Email me your address :)

You're the best. Thanks!!!! :wub: