Missing trackables listed in query

MandCrew

Is there any way to flag trackables as not actually being in a cache? My pocket query is showing a bunch of caches that I checked a few of them and none of them actually had the trackables in them that they said they had.

For example one has been listed in a cache for 3 years but it wasn't there then... and it's still not there now.

So I think there should be a way for premium cachers, or admin after multiple premium cachers flag it, to have it removed from a cache's inventory and placed into a limbo location of "Removed but un-logged" for a month or two then it could automatically change, if there is no activity on the tag to "Unknown Location".

You mean a bit like the feature suggested here?

System to remove "ghost" trackables from cache inventories.

At the moment only the cache owner, or the trackable's owner can mark it as missing and thus remove it from an inventory. The best you can do is mention its absence when you log the cache and also put a note log on the trackable's home page to let the owner know that it's not in the cache.

MrsB :)