Worked fine yesterday!

Sievebrain

I am new to this and Ranger Fox has been very helpful so far. I created a Wherigo using the /kit and have about 13 zones. I have sat through the Wherigo tutorials walking around the temperate zone and all that. I spent a whole day handwriting the instructions so that I could follow it after wards.

I had opened the Walkabout that I had done the other day and the Builder opened it fine, but today I get the error box coming up .

I cant seem to paste a picture in here of it. Its says Error reading cartridge

System.ApplicationException:Exception of type "System.ApplicationException" was thrown. at Groundspeak.Wherigo.ZonesEngine.ZonesEngine.dll.LuaDofile(string filename) at ZonesAuthor.LuaFunctions.ReadLuaCartridge(string luafileName) at zones author.frmMain.OpenCartridgeFile() WOw that took some typing!!!! :yikes:

Any ideas please.

Typical, I sat and typed all that in and find at the bottom of the message I can attach a file GRrrrrrrrrrr

I have tried reloading Wherigo and also the emulator fix that was on here, but I havent got as far as the emulator. I have done so much time on this Wherigo I will be heartbroken if its broken

post-6786904-029885000 1363808072_thumb.png

Edited by Sievebrain

So, it looks like something from Groundspeak's Builder.

Did you follow the fix to open cartridges in the Builder? You did mention you used the fix to use the emulator, but there's that fix to open cartridges, too.

(This isn't getting funny. Now there are two fixes I have to mention about Groundspeak's Builder...)

Thats the first thing I tried. Ive done it again, it will open a slightly older version version I made, but not the one I was working on. In Kit, I set lots of questions and commands, would they show up in the builder? Its my first Wherigo, so Im only just finisheing on your kit one, and was trying it on the "big" version.

So, it looks like something from Groundspeak's Builder.

Did you follow the fix to open cartridges in the Builder? You did mention you used the fix to use the emulator, but there's that fix to open cartridges, too.

(This isn't getting funny. Now there are two fixes I have to mention about Groundspeak's Builder...)

Thats the first thing I tried. Ive done it again, it will open a slightly older version version I made, but not the one I was working on. In Kit, I set lots of questions and commands, would they show up in the builder? Its my first Wherigo, so Im only just finisheing on your kit one, and was trying it on the "big" version.

Update: I did a load more work on the version that was on http://Wherigo.rangerfox.com/rangerfox/Wherigo/kit/Builder etc etc and saved it. Its allowed me to open that one. Where I loaded a lot of media files against the zones, it has imported them but with longer file names, how can I see what picture is what, if I click edit i only see a description, so picture.

Thanks for the kit so far!