What do you think of Garmin's Oregon 600-650 series?

this model is already avilable in shops, just yesterday I had 650 in my hand at the store and its great, I'm seriusly thinking to buy 600 its have all I need for GC :))

highly doubt it. No online store (including garmin) has it in stock and several sources are pointing to april launch.

also there is already another thread about Oregon 6xx series on here

this model is already avilable in shops, just yesterday I had 650 in my hand at the store and its great, I'm seriusly thinking to buy 600 its have all I need for GC :))

highly doubt it. No online store (including garmin) has it in stock and several sources are pointing to april launch.

Not available in the US yet, but apparently it's been out in Europe for a couple of weeks. (No FCC certification requirement)

Not available in the US yet, but apparently it's been out in Europe for a couple of weeks. (No FCC certification requirement)

UK garmin shows it's not available yet, it's also more expensive, ouch

My link

UK garmin shows it's not available yet, it's also more expensive, ouch

My link

Sometimes worth your while to jump onto a jet and fly to the US to get electronic gear. Getting it home may be another matter. Not too difficult with a small item, such as a hand-held GPSr.