PQ of Bookmark List

313JTG

Is there anyway to create a PQ of a bookmark list? I'm going on a caching trip soon and there are certain puzzle caches I want to make sure are loaded onto my GPSr. I have them on my solved puzzles bookmark list, but I have no clue if I can make a separate PQ with only those caches. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Is there anyway to create a PQ of a bookmark list? I'm going on a caching trip soon and there are certain puzzle caches I want to make sure are loaded onto my GPSr. I have them on my solved puzzles bookmark list, but I have no clue if I can make a separate PQ with only those caches. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

It's easy. Go to the Your Bookmark Lists page, find the bookmark list you want to create a PQ from, and click on the Create Pocket query link on the right side of the line. That will take you to a page where you can create the pocket query.

--Larry

Edited by larryc43230

It's easy. Go to the Your Bookmark Lists page, find the bookmark list you want to create a PQ from, and click on the Create Pocket query link on the right side of the line. That will take you to a page where you can create the pocket query.

--Larry

Worked perfectly! Thanks!