New Category proposal

Hi everyone,

Since is a new category in Peer Review that is commercial and is being well received, we decided to recover this proposal that was rejected just because it was commercial.

Once the community accepts commercial categories again here is the category:

Lidl stores

Thank you

Are you sure that there were no other reasons, like Global?

The community is a bunch of individuals, all with their own preferences. You never know how a vote will end.

Commercial categories are not popular, but there are differences. Restaurants have less opposition than stores. Chains have less support than independent locations.

A chain store like Lidl will get much more Nays than an independant restaurant category like the one currently voted on. And if the vote goes on like this, it will not pass.

These are nice stores with good prices in the UK. I shopped at several, but never thought about getting coordinates, and don't regret that decision. Another discount store chain is probably not the way to go right now. Yes, I think boring is the word that comes to mind. Lacks any other value that I can think of.